Skip to content
Bollywood actor Salman Khan’s security has been doubled since he received death threats.
Salman Khan has taken various initiatives to keep himself safe.
The ‘Tere Naam’ famous actor has recently received permission from the Mumbai Police to keep firearms.
Meanwhile, Rakhi Sawant assured to keep Salman safe. He said to Salman in Indian media, you should not be tensed.
All the blessings of India are with you.
Nothing will happen to you. I am ready to be your bodyguard if needed.
- The shots will hit me first. Still can’t touch Salman.
- Soon after the murder of Punjabi singer Sidhu Musewala, Salman received death threats through flyers.
- And the police claimed that gangster Lawrence Bishnu is the mastermind of this threat.
- After that, Salman Khan met Mumbai’s top boss Vivek Phansalkar and sought permission for a gun license.
- Salman Khan made this appeal for his own self-defense and the protection of his family.
- According to Indian media reports, Salman Khan upgraded his car to protect himself after receiving death threats.
- Now he travels by land cruiser. And this car is bulletproof. Even all the glass of the car is bulletproof according to the report.
- Salman Khan has upgraded his old car with modern technology.
- From now on, Salman will be seen riding in a white bulletproof Land Cruiser.
Salman used to use Land Rover earlier
Meanwhile, personal security of the actor has also been increased.
For example, Salman Khan has been advised not to go in public.
He often rode his bicycle on the streets of Bandra.
Mumbai police also banned him from riding a bicycle after receiving death threats.
In a statement to ANI, the Mumbai Police said Salman Khan had recently applied
for a self-defense arms license with the Mumbai Police after receiving a threatening letter.
Last June 5, Salman Khan’s father received a flyer.
The letter threatened to kill Salman Khan and his father.
The letter mentions that they will fare the same as singer Sidhu Musewala.
Police suspect that the flyer is related to the 1998 blackbuck killing case.
2 min read
2 min read
2 min read
Daughter-in-law bit her mother-in-law for turning down the sound of the TV
The woman stole the mobile using a trick
Distribution of school supplies in Bronx, New York on Lord Krishna’s birthday