Skip to content
Deepika Padukone is a popular Bollywood Hindi movie actress.
Currently this actress is one of the highest paid.
Acted in Hollywood movies.
But despite receiving so much respect, he wanted to commit suicide.
According to Indian media reports, Deepika Padukone was suffering from mental depression, and at that time she also thought of suicide.
- Recently, this actress told the story of her life’s boredom in an event.
- After that, his life changed overnight and he became an inspiration to many.
- Deepika started her own NGO called Live Love Laugh.
- This organization stands by those who are suffering from mental illness.
- Deepika Padukone said, ‘I was at the peak of my career then. Life was going well.
- There was no particular reason for the upset. But I was not in a good mood.
- I broke down. I just wanted to sleep then.
- Because, sleep was my only companion for good mood.
I used to think about suicide then
He said, ‘My parents used to live in Bengaluru and used to visit me sometimes.
When my parents were going back to Bangalore, I burst into tears. Mother asks me, why am I crying?
Do you have a boyfriend? Did something happen at work? I had no answer.
Mom immediately recognized the symptoms that I was suffering from depression.
Maybe God sent mother to me then.’
Rumors of Deepika’s love relationship with more than one person in her personal life were in Balipara.
After breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor, the actress was devastated.
Deepika Padukone is currently actor Ranveer Singh’s girlfriend.
Deepika has recently completed the shooting of the movie ‘Pathan’.
It is slated to release next year.
He will be seen with Bollywood king Shah Rukh Khan.